Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Return trip from Port Isabel -Day 4

After four nights in Rockport, it was finally time to continue our homeward journey. We left the Rockport Yacht Club at 8:00 am and headed over to Key Allegro Island Marina for fuel (and a pumpout of the holding tank). That done we set off toward the ICW to continue on to Port O'Connor.  Beautiful weather all the way! We were obviously still "recovering" from our wonderful cruise with the grandkids. Terry, claims that she does not take naps, beat me to the punch after lunch when she announced that she was going down below to "lie down". It could not have been a nap, but she did sleep for over an hour (women???).  We had a relaxing evening and were asleep by 10:00.
Today's picture is of me (John) doing some "Captain Stuff".  I include this not out of vanity but out of ...frustration (I guess).  There were 40 plus pictures from the trip with the grandkids. I was in only 2 of them, and in both of those pictures, I was cut off above about mid-chest...  Now, lest any of you forget what I look like - here is a picture of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment