Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 30 -Last post for a week (?)

   The Admiral left for Oklahoma this morning when the airport shuttle picked her up at 6:39 am. It was unbelieveably a few minutes early. THEN, I went back to bed and slept in until a much, much more reasonable hour. She is there to visit her sister and to attend a family reunion over the weekend in the panhandle of Oklahoma.

    As for me, I will be busy with some repairs, clean up, fix up, make right jobs while she is gone.
The one and only picture for today is of part of the hand rail on the fly bridge. I put the first coat of varnish on it today. This is really exciting, isn't it.  Well, one of the reasons for taking a week off from the blog is that I hope (?) to put 5 more coats of varnish on this rail while the Admiral is gone. Now wouldn't it be exciting to see pictures of coats 2,...6?  Actually, I think NOT!

Stay tuned! We should be back continuing the adventure beginning Wednesday, June 19...


No comments:

Post a Comment