Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 102 Whew! generator started on first try

We finished replacing the fuel solenoid on the generator, and it started on the first try. After diagnosing the problem, ordering the new part and having to get new mounting bolts, I was more than a little nervous when we tried to start the generator. Here I am emerging from the engine room with the old solenoid. I hope that I look happy (and relieved) because I am.

The big event of the day was a Pre- Birthday adventure with the Admiral. We went shopping, to the movies (Blue Jasmine) and then out for a "light" dinner. Why a light dinner? Well, you have to remember the movie popcorn... However, we did share a piece of birthday cake.
...and tomorrow the celebration will continue! Happy (almost) Birthday Terry!



No comments:

Post a Comment